1. Send your purchase order.
2. Attach your vector-line, production-ready art in the same email with your purchase order.
3. We process your order and send an acknowledgement and Art Receipt and process payment.
4. We print and ship your order.
Effective August 31, 2021 there will be a $15 proof charge for orders that require a proof and will add one business day to produce. We DO NOT provide virtual images of our products. We are always striving to make our operation more efficient, and there is no better time than now to streamline our order workflow by providing our customers with all the resources they need to provide accurate Purchase Orders and production-ready art to eliminate the redundant need for proofing.
To ensure order accuracy, please provide as much information regarding the product, such as:
-Product Name or Item number
-In Hands Date
It is important that our customers provide ACCURATE information on their Purchase Orders and production-ready artwork to eliminate the redundant need for proofing.
Once you send your ACCURATE information on your Purchase Orders and production-ready artwork, we can now eliminate the redundant need for proofing and go straight into production which will speed up our production time and keep our prices competitive.
Below you will find templates and art instructions for sending ACCURATE Purchase Orders and production-ready artwork to eliminate the redundant need for proofing.
Some key points to keep in mind:
1. We DO NOT provide virtual images of our products. We are a PRINTING company, NOT a Virtual Image Making company.
2. We are a Supplier and thereby a partner with our distributors who have the ability and resources to provide ACCURATE Purchase Orders and production-ready artwork.
3. We CAN and WILL provide proofs for any and every order upon request, however we will be charging for these services effective August 31, 2021. A standard proof is $15 and will delay your order 1 business day.
4. We have our own internal proofing processes that verify information from your ACCURATE Purchase Order and production-ready artwork. We have five (5) stages of proofing before your order has been picked up by the courier and we will ask questions if we do not have enough accurate information to proceed with your order.
5. Once you place your order and pay for it, there is no way for us to change or cancel your order. Applicable charges will apply to work that has been done to setup your job, prepare it for production, screens, loss of inventory, or packaging.
"How we process and proof your orders"